Structure of OLGR
Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
- licensing of persons and organisations under the various gaming, liquor and wine acts
- applications for changes to licence conditions, variations to hours of trading, alterations to the number of gaming machines in clubs/hotels and other ancillary approvals
- assessment and approval of game rules, operator control systems and gambling equipment
- probity investigations into the suitability of major participants in the gaming industry.
- compliance and technical audits of liquor and gaming operators
- inspections under the various liquor and gaming acts
- complaints, investigations and enforcement actions
- risk assessment of liquor licence applications
- supporting safe night precinct boards to form and become fully operational.
- financial and information management services
- media, marketing and strategic communications
- information solutions
- asset management
- administrative services
- Gambling Community Benefit Fund
- business systems support
- business intelligence capability.
Office of Regulatory Policy
Policy and legislation
Download OLGR's organisational structure.