* This publication was produced prior to the current government.
Disability service plan
We are committed to making our services more accessible, raising more awareness of rights and responsibilities, creating employment opportunities and supporting staff to learn more about disability.
Regulatory simplification plan
The regulatory simplification plan is a way to identify opportunities to reduce unnecessary and excessive legislative requirements.
The strategic plan is an essential document for our department. In setting our vision for the future it provides us with a common set of goals.
- 2018-22 DJAG strategic plan
- 2017-21 DJAG strategic plan
- 2016-20 DJAG strategic plan
- 2015-19 DJAG strategic plan
- * 2014-18 DJAG strategic plan
- * 2013-17 DJAG strategic plan
- * 2012-16 DJAG strategic plan
Waste reduction and recycling plan
We are committed to efficiently using resources and minimising waste. To achieve this, we focus on avoiding waste in the first instance, and reusing and recycling materials where this is cost effective.