2017-18 DJAG Annual report
- 2017-18 DJAG Annual report (PDF)
- Compliance checklist DJAG Annual Report 2017-18
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General Consultancy spending
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General Financial Statements
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General Government Bodies report
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General Overseas Travel
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General Queensland Language Services Policy
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version.
All electronic versions of financial statements provided on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website.