Skip links and keyboard navigation

Update my JP or C.dec details

Help the Justices of the Peace Branch stay in touch with you.

Updating your contact details couldn’t be easier. Just complete the form below (including a contact email address) and click "Submit".

Updating your details will mean we can keep you informed about dates and locations of training, updates related to your responsibilities, latest news and more.

If you have recently changed your name, you need to complete a Change of name form.

If you are no longer able to be actively involved as a JP or C.dec due to time constraints, family commitments, illness or other reasons, you should consider resigning from your role.

JP details
*Date of birth
Residential address
Postal address
Contact numbers
Publish details on internet

The Department's website has a 'Find a JP' search tool. It lists contact details (i.e. name, suburb, postcode and phone number) for JPs who offer their services to the general public outside of normal business hours.

Last reviewed
4 June 2014
Last updated
4 June 2014

Rate this page

  1. How useful was the information on this page?
Close window

Send this page to a friend